Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grave Yard stones pk 2 & pk 1 fixed



I have 3 more stones for you. While getting this pack ready I noticed I made a mistake in my last freebie. I had resized the stones to put in the preview & I packaged the resized ones up :( The resized are still big but wanted to apologize & I upped the full size if anyone wants them. I re-upped to my pack 1 post(scroll down) & linked to the full size. You can grab them there.
I am learning from my mistakes :)

You can get the fullsized stones for pack 2 here PSP or PS
I'd Love to see anything created with them!
~Love & Light~
Willogem

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete